The Standard base is a wooden stand designed for utmost performance of your mattress, thus ensuring a regenerating sleep.
The base proposed, which is made of precious beech wood treated with natural non-toxic resins, provides unrivalled comfort.
The base is composed of 13 slats in beech plywood with a 68x8 mm section, and 4 additional boards, designed to adjust the stiffness in the lumbar area.
The curvature is ensured by the steam.
All the bases proposed by Mollyflex, including the Standard base, are produced in Italy, combining technological innovation and the great craftsmanship’s expertise.
This makes your rest more regenerating
All types of mattresses
Manual bed base cm 80 - 85/90 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165/170 x cm 190/195/200
- structure of lamellar beech section 70 x 25 mm for the outer case 50 x 90 mm for the inner frame;
- transverse section 90 mm x 20 mm for the insertion of the feet;
- n 13 beechwood slats section 68 x 8 mm;
- 4 double strips and relevant sliders for adjusting the weight in the lumbar region;
- 1 motor up to head / foot standard batteries for the position return without an isolation transformer with standard levers for movement with four sections (Phoenix);
- 2 years warranty on engines.
Do you have any questions?
Our sleep specialists are here to help you. Call us now or visit your local shop.